Saturday, June 11, 2011

Should Weiner Pull Out? Has he shot his wad?

Gosh it sure seems to be getting hard on the Weiner right now. I'm not sure he can last much longer, under such an intense pounding. I mean, I'm sure he has heard these jokes his whole life, but usually not repeated every day in the press. Note to self: if your name is Weiner, then it will probably not make things better to be involved in all kinds of kinky phone sexting, now will it?

I suppose that some of the far-right religious theocrats who have waged a jihad against Weiner can at least take consolation in the fact that Weiner has not committed the Sin of Onan, in that he apparently has no intention of prematurely pulling out...at least until he has shot his wad. That's apparently why his wife is pregnant in the first place.

Personally, I think the Weiner should have just used better protection and not jizzed out a bunch of pictures of his junk to scandalous internet hoochies. I mean my how dumb do you have to be to send these things from your own phone and your home computer. Ever heard of free wifi, and cropping your pictures better?

No comments:

Post a Comment